Mobility4EU – Action Plan for the Future of Mobility in Europe
The project will deliver a vision for the European transport system in 2030 and an ACTION PLAN including a roadmap to implement that vision. Recommendations for tangible measures in research, innovation and implementation will be derived.
Mobility4EU will identify and assess societal challenges and analyse the influence of SOCIETAL DRIVERS on transport demand and supply. A portfolio of promising cross-modal technical and organisational transport solutions will be created.
Mobility4EU establishes the future vision of a transport system in 2030 in Europe by:
- Identifying and assessing societal challenges and analysing the influence of SOCIETAL DRIVERS on transport demand and supply creating a sound understanding of behavioral and societal factors as e.g. economic, social, demographic, cultural and gender issues.
- Developing an ACTION PLAN AND ROADMAP for innovative solutions for mobility to advance the agenda of the transport sector and society at large.
- Taking into account user needs by engaging relevant stakeholder and general public in a PARTICIPATORY PROJECT.
The Stakeholder group includes international, European and national stakeholders representing users; specific groups and communities that are vulnerable to exclusion; technology suppliers, policy makers, transport service providers, research organisations. WISH TO BECOME PART OF THE STAKEHOLDERS GROUP?
Events & News
- Three parallel workshops, led by six EU projects, were organised …Read More »
- The workshop ”Evaluation of scenarios” of the project Mobility4EU was …Read More »
- 14th NECTAR International Conference (Madrid, 31 May – 2 June …Read More »
Latest from our blog
Participate in the stakeholder consultation for future mobility in Europe!
Fill in our survey — Just 10 minutes of your time for high-impact EU action plan!
What do we know about the environmental impacts of new digital transport services?
By Anu Tuominen, Principal Scientist, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
Physical Internet: Logistics Reimagined?
By María Jesús Sáenz, Director, Zaragoza Logistics Center