Mobility4EU – Action Plan for the Future of Mobility in Europe
The project will deliver a vision for the European transport system in 2030 and an ACTION PLAN including a roadmap to implement that vision. Recommendations for tangible measures in research, innovation and implementation will be derived.
Mobility4EU will identify and assess societal challenges and analyse the influence of SOCIETAL DRIVERS on transport demand and supply. A portfolio of promising cross-modal technical and organisational transport solutions will be created.
Mobility4EU establishes the future vision of a transport system in 2030 in Europe by:
- Identifying and assessing societal challenges and analysing the influence of SOCIETAL DRIVERS on transport demand and supply creating a sound understanding of behavioral and societal factors as e.g. economic, social, demographic, cultural and gender issues.
- Developing an ACTION PLAN AND ROADMAP for innovative solutions for mobility to advance the agenda of the transport sector and society at large.
- Taking into account user needs by engaging relevant stakeholder and general public in a PARTICIPATORY PROJECT.
The Stakeholder group includes international, European and national stakeholders representing users; specific groups and communities that are vulnerable to exclusion; technology suppliers, policy makers, transport service providers, research organisations. WISH TO BECOME PART OF THE STAKEHOLDERS GROUP?
Events & News
- User centered approaches transforming the automobile of the future – …Read More »
- Save the date: European door-to-door mobility workshop, next 20th September 2017, …Read More »
- Did you miss TUCTE17? Watch the video! The conference “Towards …Read More »
Latest from our blog
Panel Discussion: Stakeholders’ expectations on the European Transport and Mobility Forum
By Julia Ullrich, VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH
TUCTE17 — Opening remarks
By Ioana Adamescu, Policy Officer — DG Research and Innovation
Crowdsourcing stakeholders’ ideas for the European Transport and Mobility Forum
By Julia Ullrich, VDI/VDE-IT